After paying off my i phone 6 plus on Sept.21 2015, I called CSpire and told them to unlock my phone because I was moving to a new carrier.
They initially claimed that "Daryl" unlocked my phone on Sept. 24, 2015 and they lied. To date, my phone is still not unlocked and their last email today said, " sorry, but the device is not in our system at all. I called Apple and they were no help but at least seemed sympathetic.
What CSpire is doing is fraudulent and illegal but they seem not to care. Buyer Beware with these crooks!!
I have an $800.00 new paper weight.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Pathetic customer service
- Reason of review:
- Won't unlock my phone
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Iphone 6 Plus
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "Thought I was purchasing two beautiful toy shar-pei puppies, but what a surprise I got. One is a mix breed, and the other has to be put down. ..."
- "He's trying to make all the money to the point that he tries to get every customer that comes in his eye site, EVEN IF YOU'RE STANDING THERE IN..."
- "I was hired at La Petite Academy Horn lake Ms. as Team Lead and I was very good at it. I wish some how I could post the letters from the..."
- "Ordered a "Gildan Hoodie for the campaign ***Limited Edition***" on a bearded dragon which my son has 4 at home, and thought this would be an awesome bday gift! Ordered..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."