After paying off my i phone 6 plus on Sept.21 2015, I called CSpire and told them to unlock my phone because I was moving to a new carrier.
They initially claimed that "Daryl" unlocked my phone on Sept. 24, 2015 and they lied. To date, my phone is still not unlocked and their last email today said, " sorry, but the device is not in our system at all. I called Apple and they were no help but at least seemed sympathetic.
What CSpire is doing is fraudulent and illegal but they seem not to care. Buyer Beware with these crooks!!
I have an $800.00 new paper weight.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Pathetic customer service
- Reason of review:
- Won't unlock my phone
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Iphone 6 Plus
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "Charged my account with a payment once before and I called to cancel it. Then I received the same charge again and they claim to not be able to find..."
- "How did a medication that is considered a lethal narcotic (Nucynta- tapentadol) end up in a bottle with my son's name on it? Upon retrieving another medication that was prescribed..."