After paying off my i phone 6 plus on Sept.21 2015, I called CSpire and told them to unlock my phone because I was moving to a new carrier.
They initially claimed that "Daryl" unlocked my phone on Sept. 24, 2015 and they lied. To date, my phone is still not unlocked and their last email today said, " sorry, but the device is not in our system at all. I called Apple and they were no help but at least seemed sympathetic.
What CSpire is doing is fraudulent and illegal but they seem not to care. Buyer Beware with these crooks!!
I have an $800.00 new paper weight.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Pathetic customer service
- Reason of review:
- Won't unlock my phone
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Iphone 6 Plus
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "THEY SAID THE PUPPY WAS CRATE TRAINED, PUPPY PAD TRAINED, AND SOCIALIZED!!! REALLY? DOG WAS SCARED TO DEATH!!!! USED THE BATHROOM IN THE HOUSE. NO MORE CRATE TRAINED THAN I..."
- "Pizza quality really went down on the "big dinner box" pizza was all bread tons of sauce and no flavor. I have eaten at pizza hut for forever and this..."
- "My daughter, Savannah, my wife Lori, and I wanted to thank so many of you who donated to help Savannah recently so we could purchase a wheelchair lift to get..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."