Oakland, Tennessee
1.5K views

After paying off my i phone 6 plus on Sept.21 2015, I called CSpire and told them to unlock my phone because I was moving to a new carrier.

They initially claimed that "Daryl" unlocked my phone on Sept. 24, 2015 and they lied. To date, my phone is still not unlocked and their last email today said, " sorry, but the device is not in our system at all. I called Apple and they were no help but at least seemed sympathetic.

What CSpire is doing is fraudulent and illegal but they seem not to care. Buyer Beware with these crooks!!

I have an $800.00 new paper weight.

This reviewer shared experience about "won't unlock my phone" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $800. This person is overall dissatisfied with Cspire and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about iphone 6 plus at Cspire was pathetic customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Cspire.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Cspire to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cspire?

Comments

Clarksdale, Mississippi, United States #1335735

I don't understand why would they do that because they unlocked mines n I'm using it now with any carrier