Cspire - Worst Service Ever

I have tried repeatedly to work with the company to reach a peaceful resolution.I am over about 6 phone lines with C Spire.

Our 3G data speeds have dropped to about .4mbps. We pay for streaming, as it is a feature in our plans. It simply does not work. Besides the fact this is a clear violation of net neutrality our speeds our deplorable.

C spire had done nothing to help us. I have emailed, text, called, and been around the block and back with customer care. They will not let you out of the contract, even when they are in clear breach of their contractual duties to provide you with working reasonable service. My last conversation ended with me being told to "just wait." This is terrible.

This is disgusting. This is unacceptable. C Spire should be accountable for their overselling of their services without beefing up the infrastructure. It used to be a great service.

Now, it has slowed to a crawl. They offer us paying customers nothing but indifference. I am a pissed off consumer. I want to go to another carrier who will not treat me this way.

My next stop will be the courthouse to have my contract voided. This is completely unacceptable as I have given them over a month to resolve the data speed issue.

I have emailed circle@cspire.com. I have text 611.

I have been to my store to have my phone nuked by the inept representative working there to "personalize my experience." I have waited patiently for a resolution.I want OUT!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 8 Yes 8 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 03, 2015 #1015052

I am having the exact same issue except I have a 4g phone in a 4g area with absolutely no service. There needs to be class action lawsuit against Cspire for breaching their contracts. If they are going to force us to abide by contract terms they should also be forced by thise same terms to provide the services they are selling.

0 0 Reply
Dr. X

Feb 10, 2015 #943872 Augusta, Maine

You can't walk away now... [evil laugh]
Dr. X

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cspire. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Cspire.
Filing a new complaint about